Over the last ten years, the European energy system has undergone profound changes and this trend is unlikely to change.
The roadmap of the European energy system needs to meet the challenges of the energy transition, the security of supply, the competitiveness of the economy and the energy industry.
In parallel, technological developments allow energy companies to enter a digital transition that will lead to the emergence of IT security building needs and cost control of large investment projects incurred.
Our Expertise of the Sector
mc²i Group supports the major players in the electricity, gas, petroleum, water treatment and waste treatment market in their implementation of projects and operational maintenance of information systems.
For this mc²i Group has a broad functional coverage of the value chain:
Our Added value
mc²i Group expertise in the sector of Energy and Utilities aims to assist companies in this sector in the long term to address their problems related to information systems:
- By anticipating changes in heart trades of energy players
- By serving these actors knowledge of the various trades put in touch with the SI
- By leveraging skills developed through multiple missions on all segments of the value chain of the energy and utilities.
Project of procurement and measurement of energy:
mc²i Group supports a large energy company on a business application scope encompassing the areas of:
- Weather Forecast
- Planning of energy purchases in various markets
- Energy Supply and management of the relationship with suppliers
- Storage and processing of complex data
- Optimisation of energy injections on networks
mc²i Group is involved in many activities:
- Support to the operational management of projects
- Studies upstream,
- Collection of needs,
- Target IF Design
- Drawing up of functional specifications,
- Change management and user support.